Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No rest for the wicked (aka- artist)

"Up Close and Personal" ACEO can be bid on here.
Copyright Rita Woodburne


Hi there dear reader! Sorry about not posting yesterday but it would seem that as we get closer and closer to Christmas I have less and less free time. What gives?

Anyway, I'm just popping in to say that the show on Saturday, while a bit slow, was good. I'm of course assuming that the big crowds will be coming this Saturday now that the majority of Santa Claus parades are over in Quinte region. ;) You can stop by and say 'Hi', chat with the artists and buy some art which goes to a great cause, the Tyendinaga Library's 'Art for Literacy' program.

I've got commissions to get done and other artwork that's been sitting idle and is now calling out to me to be finished up. I'll be back again tomorrow with an update on my wolf WIP from last week so be sure to check back then!

No comments: