Monday, December 04, 2006

A kiwi or two...

Click here to bid.

Hello dear reader. So here is the second is my Workday Paintings, the first one can be found over at eBay...feel free to bid on that one as well!

So why kiwis? Well, simply put, because they were there...and they were on the verge of going bad. I'm not sure what happens when a kiwi goes bad but darned if I was going to find out. So, after I posed my little fruity friends I ate them. They were tasty and I'd eat them again if I had the chance. If that was always going to be the result of still lifes I'd be doing them more often but let's face it, the prospect of eating a vase and flowers just doesn't appeal to too many people. Well, unless you're one of those freaky people that tries to get into the Guinness Book fo World records for doing foolish things like eating a vase of flowers.

So basically I'm working on values and loosening up...oh, and getting faster. I'm getting there but as they say, practice makes perfect, and I'm far from being perfect. Let's just wait and see what Wednesday holds...

No comments: