Friday, December 29, 2006

It's almost done...

...2006 that is. So, dear reader, the year of 2006 will soon come to a close and, personally, there won't be any love lost for me. Far be it from me to dwell on crap though, that's soooo last year...er, almost. While there were some bad things that happened there were also many good things and while I could go on and list my own joys I'll pass and instead encourage you, dear reader, to reflect on your own year gone by. What would you change? What did you accomplish? More importantly, do you even care? If there's one thing I learned this year is that it's easy, almost too easy, to get hung up on what's not going right for yourself instead of trying to figure out ways to either live with it or "make it work". So that was my big, big lesson for this year. Will I remember it next year? We'll have to wait and see...

Also, I don't like to leave any unfinished business carrying over from one year to the next so I've posted another of my Workday Paintings and will post the draft horse picture when it's done. No unfinished business, at least not that you should be subjected to. This one is titled "Darkness in Light" (kinda sums up 2006) and will be available on eBay for auction in the New Year.

So there you have it dear reader, one year comes to a close and hopefully a new and prosperous year begins. I'll talk to you next year...y'know, Tuesday.

No comments: