Monday, November 20, 2006

Where's the carpet?

Hello dear reader. So the week-end has come and gone and I'm sore, tired and the delightful odour of mildew has been defeated (all thanks to Glade "Apple Cinnamon" scented candles!) There was much moving of furniture and cursing, usually both at the same time, and I am sad to report that much of my early artwork was not saved and was subsequently burned in the wood stove. In fact, only two pieces were worth saving because they weren't completely saturated. It was time for them to go I suppose...

So the work you're seeing today is an ACEO I managed to squeeze in between ripping carpet out and re-arranging furniture. This one can be bid on here and while you're bidding on this piece be sure to have a peek at the other works I have listed as well...including the wolf picture I posted not too long ago. The horse that was gracious enough to model for this piece belongs to a friend and is quite the gentleman and loves his food, he has a nice round bum to attest to that fact! Not that I go around looking at horse hineys and all, but it's worth noting.

Anyhoo, to lift my spirits after the housing ordeals that have been occuring lately I decided to put up some of the Christmas decorations and I'm starting to feel more and more Christmas-y, so I suspect that over the next little while I'll be doing some winter/ holiday related art while trying to get some other works done. Merry Christmas? We'll see...

No comments: