Friday, November 17, 2006

Is it over yet?

Hello dear reader. Do you know what happens when it rains heavily for a full day? There's water...and lots of it. Do you know what happens to that water? I do. It ends up in my basement...where I'm storing antique furniture and my brother's furniture while he gets settled in Boston (sorry Mike, if you're reading this...)
I suspect that today I should've just stayed in bed where it was warm and dry. Alas, it was not in the cards today and I spent the morning suctioning water out of carpeting, stoking the woodstove in an attempt to dry things out quicker, re-arranging furniture in what little spare space we have and talking on the phone with people who were clearly left here by the Mothership because they couldn't stand them either (another story altogether).
Anyway, it was not a day for art so I will share with you another "sneak peek", as it were, of another thing I've been working on. Don't you like how cryptic I'm being? Oooh, the mystery....


HAPPY WEEK-END!!

No comments: