Friday, November 10, 2006

Where did the week go?

Hello dear reader. With the greatest intentions I attempted to get more work done on "the landscape". Alas, it was not in the cards this week. There has been much chaos going on and so the landscape sits...and then sits some more. I suspect that after this week-end I should be able to get copious amounts of necessary artwork done. Art exhibitions/ shows, as much fun as they are, are also very tiring and time consuming.

So today I am sharing with you one of my latest ACEO's which can be bid on here. The apple in this picture was tasty beyond belief. I don't normally favour Red Delicious (I'm a MacIntosh gal myself) but this one lived up to it's name.It was indeed red...and delicious! It also made a lovely subject with it's friend the pear. Yes, the pear was tasty as well. This one was done on my beloved Colourfix paper. Working on this paper in a small format has proven to be quite the challenge so when I completed this one I was happy with myself to say the least. Hopefully someone finds this piece as delicious as I found the apple to be. I have an art show to get ready for... Happy week-end!

No comments: