Thursday, November 09, 2006

For My Own Benefit

Hello dear reader. You'll notice that this isn't my usual posting date... or time for that matter. As the title may have indicated to you sharp readers this posting is for my own benefit and as such you are going to be a part of the intellectual madness/logic/ ambiguity that comes with being an artist....brace yourselves...

This goes back to my rant about quality. You can't hide it and you can't fake it. As one person indicated...not everything has to be painterly, detail is good. I always thought so, but people generally don't like to wait for detail. They want it done yesterday. I have been wrestling with this for quite awhile and, I've yet to come to a conclusion as to what route I need to take.

This is brief and, I greatly suspect that this will continue to be a point of contention for me. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Thanks for listening to the babble.

No comments: