Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pumpkin Power!

Hello dear reader. Today I've got some ACEO's to show you in the spirit of Halloween and they're of, you guessed it, pumpkins. Two of my wee pumpkins have already sold so I'm just showing you the ones that are still available and can be bid on at my eBay auctions.
I have to admit that I just love the autumn season simply for the colours. The yellows are brighter, the reds and oranges more vivid and the brown, well, it's more tolerable because it compliments the other colours nicely. I like brown, chocolate is brown, what's not to like? There's also the anticipation of a new season and the seasons ahead.
So today's entry is just a brief one as I get myself ready for upcoming art events and get going on my other artwork. I anticipate doing more wintery scenes now that the cooler weather is setting in and it will be time to break out the paintbrushes and turps to get some paintings underway. We'll have to wait and see what friday holds in store...off to work!

No comments: