Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A little art...

...never hurt anyone. Unless you happen to be me and super-glue pencils to your finger. Yup, it happened. Please don't ask how, or even why for that matter. Some things are just better left alone.

Anyway, the purple horse is sitting and I'm contemplating a background but so far nothing has come to me. In the interim I'm offering up this little diddy, my latest ACEO entitled "A Little Collection". I could've called it "On the Bit", but it just looks like this horse is doing his darndest to get collected. It's a Thoroughbred and for those that have seen TB's in person you know they have a neck that goes on for miles...to match their legs I assume. I'd be hard pressed to get myself collected if I had all that neck to work with. Of course if I had a neck that long I suspect I'd resemble one of those silly bobbly head things that people stick on their dashboards. I digress...

Other than that there's not much else to report. Just plugging away with commissions and trying to get more artwork done for my solo in November and the Christmas show. I'm hoping I can add another Christmas event (maybe 2??) before the actual holidays but we'll just have to see what pops up between now and then.
Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments: