Friday, September 15, 2006

Never Disappointed


Hello again dear reader. So, the first episode of the ridiculously controversial Survivor has come and gone and here, in all it's glory, is the fourth stage of my Haflinger picture.

You'll be delighted to know that I have overcome the background issues I was having and the happy little horse now has something behind it. 'What?' You might ask (and rightly so with the way I've been agonizing over it) and it would be most cruel of me not ot tell you. So, in keeping with my character I'm not going to tell you...you have to wait until Monday. Mwahahahahaha!
I still may tweak the background so that is another reason I'm waiting to show/ tell you about it. Far be it from me to hype this all up and then have you look at it and go 'Oh...is that it?' You may still do that anyway but at least I'll be happy that I solved my problem.

On another horse and art related note I'm going to be at the Kingston Agricultural Fair this Saturday not with a booth but as a spectating(??) artist. I will have my trusty camera with me to snap away photos of jumpers and horses and cowboys (and cowgirls) and basically anything else that catches my eye...perhaps a picture of a corndog? Mmmmm, corndog...excuse me. It's getting close to lunchtime.
Anyway, if you happen to be in the area you should stop by. This will be my first year attending and the weather is supposed to be nice so it should make for a good day. My only complaint that the horse events are inside and the lighting will probably be terrible but hey, what are you gonna do?

Happy week-end!

No comments: