Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Let The Games Begin!















Okay, so here it is (finally!) my new WIP. You'll notice a lot of lights, a lot of carmine red (mmmm, carmine red) and a whole lotta blue and purple. I love doing pics like this because I know someone at some point will come along and ask me why I used so much colour. My simple answer to that will be "Because that's what was there." Never ask an artist such a question...you'll only get a very sarcastic or unsatisfying response.

So this is the update for today and the last one for the week. I have an enormous amount of work to do today and into this week-end and I probably won't get to do much on this piece, or any other piece for that matter. I may get some work done tonight (I hope) and then after that until about Monday or Tuesday my art activities will be a write off. Well... maybe I'll try and sneak in an ACEO or two (natch!)

I hope that this little update has been intriguing enough for you to stay tuned until next week. Scratching your head and asking yourself "Well, she's got so much colour down already. What the heck is she gonna do now?" You'll just have to wait and see...

No comments: