Monday, September 25, 2006

Did I say "regular"?

So here's an update on the pic I was working on and, truth be told, I haven't gotten any artwork done since last thursday which is when I made this small advancement. What's worse? I probably won't be able to sit down and do any real artwork until later this week, although even then it looks like I'm on hiatus until next week.

I'm just itching to draw something. It's driving me crazy.

However, I'm also very tired and there's a ridiculous amount of work that needs to be done that isn't art related so I guess I have to sacrifice some of my art time. It is driving me bonkers though...just ask my other half.

In other art related news I believe I'm going to close my Etsy shop today or tomorrow and set up shop at Ebay instead. I have been debating this for the past month or so now because I've heard so much negative info regarding Ebay. I'm going to look at this as an experiment and not a venue for making millions. If that happens along the way, however, so much the better.
I am aware of some people who have had success there but they went after it and worked hard for it. I'm not afraid of a little hard work and if it doesn't work out for me on Ebay, that's okay too...I promise I won't cry.
So either tonight or tomorrow night (although it's looking more like tomorrow night) I will be listing some smaller pieces in auction. I've already registered on Ebay and my user ID is 'gnome_tree'. If you're interested in following along with my little social/ artistic experiment feel free to tag along. Even better, feel free to buy some art.

No comments: