Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Afternoon Special


Hello dear reader. Yes, it's that time, time for me to share a WIP with you. If you'll be so kind as to notice the blond beauty to your left...yes, that's the one. That would be my newest WIP which has yet to really form a title in my mind. Also, please ignore the odd shadow in the bottom left corner of the picture, it's a wine glass that was sitting on the table near the picture.

So this one is a larger horsey piece for me, 11x14 to be exact, and darned if I know what I'm going to do for a background on this one. My hubby, ever the optimist, says to me last night "Oh, you'll come up with something." Yes, yes I will. It could be a distant meadow with wispy coulds or it could resemble something akin someone who threw up after eating a bowl of Fruit Loops too quickly...we'll just have to wait and see.

As usual I won't be updating this week-end, by which time I suspect I'll probably have this little whipper-snapper done (but maybe not) so I'll be sure to remember to take pictures as I go so you don't miss a moment of the action! I know you'd be heartbroken if that happened.

So, on that note I'm signing off. I'm very sleepy today since it's one of those lazy, hazy Septmeber days here when the new grass is coming up and the temperature is just right for lounging outside. Speaking of which, I think I hear a Muskoka chair calling me right now...enjoy your week-end!

No comments: