Friday, July 07, 2006

Thank you


Hello dear reader,
This entry will be short since 1-the week-end is upon us and 2-I don't have any "real" update to post.
I'm feeling oddly sentimental and reflective right now so I feel I should get this out of my system. Over the past week I've had the opportunity to reflect on my return to art and I have to say that it has been successful and well-received (so far). I have many fantastic people to thank for this, and a few people in particular who have offered encouragement and revelations to me without even knowing it. If there were more people in the world like these aforementioned individuals I suspect that the youth of today wouldn't be so damn angry and jaded and that, by and large, the world would just be a more pleasant place to be.
I am forever indebted to these people, some of you know who you are, and hope that I can continue doing my art without the interruption of close minded individuals and the political bull-poopy that seems to plague just about every human endeavour.
For my own remembrance I have posted the image above and I record two dates: Aug. 29th, 2005 and July 2005. I love everything about my art and creating it and I will never lose it again.

No comments: