Tuesday, July 11, 2006


So here's Mr. Horsey with a bit more done to him and underneath him. Still looking good so far but it just hit me last night as I was working on this that I have no idea how I want to render the background. Problematic? Yes.
You see, the reference photo has a lot of fencelines and trees in the background which, to be frank, just doesn't work at all. My calamity is this though: Do I go for a full background covering up every square inch of this picture (it's 11x14, by the way) or do I go for a more implied background? Ah, decisions, decisions...
I guess you, dear reader, will just have to stay tuned for a few more updates to find out what I ultimately decide to do.

So tomorrow I have a gargantuan day ahead of me. I have to be out of the house at 8:30 to be up north by 9:30 to pick up my art (hopefully there won't be any more deaths in the family) and then I have to get back into town so that I can pick-up the last few camping items for this week-end. After all that is done I don't want to have to leave the house until friday afternoon to go on said camping trip. I'm also still at odds as to whether I should take my doggie camping with us since it's really a break from looking after other people's animals that I desperately need. In fact, it may just be a break from animals that I need period which is why I haven't decided on this matter. I'm a very indecisive person sometimes, can you tell?
I'm leaning more towards not bringing her since we're going camping again next month and I know for sure I want to take her to this next park since they have a doggie beach. Yes, a doggie beach and yes, dogs are slowly taking over the planet. It was bound to happen sooner or later since humankind seems to be on the scenic path to self-destruction.

Anyway, it will probably be thursday when I update again and then no more until next week. If you'll excuse me now I have to go cater to the upcoming four-legged rulers of Earth. Woof.

No comments: