Thursday, June 15, 2006

Time's a ticking...

So I have computer access again. Something happened yesterday and the computer and I just weren't seeing eye to eye on the whole "working" thing. I also had to drop off some artwork up north and there were other life issues that have gotten in the way of getting work done...but that's just the way things go sometimes.
On that happy little note I guess I'll share my growing excitement/ nervousness about the "big show" coming up at the end of July and the fact that I only have about 1/2 of the work completed that I'd like to have done. Is this a problem? Maybe, but as I always tell myself (and anyone else who'll listen for that matter) I work better under pressure. Yes folks, my life is that mundane that I just live for the moderate adrenaline rush of potentially missing a deadline. I know it's hard to believe but walking dogs, riding horses, sweeping the barn and shovelling horse poop, well, it's hardly the stuff that extreme sports are based upon.
That said, I plan to have a whole whack of WIP's on the go so I may be even more spotty in updating or, in a fit of artisitic voyeurism, I may just decide to post a bunch on these WIP's for you viewing pleasure. I haven't decided...I'm like that sometimes.

No comments: