Monday, May 08, 2006

More Projects

Y'know, relaxing is highly over-rated. Why, just this morning I woke up and thought to myself "Now what do I have to do today? This week? This month? This year?" Guess I should be doing something more productive than diddling around on the computer, but I digress...
Well, for starters I have a commissioned piece I have to finish by this friday. I have a piece I'm doing to donate to the MACH 1 charity in the good 'ol US of A. I have at least 4 other commissions on the horizon. I have a show I'd like to participate in at the beginning of July. I have a big outdoor art fair at the end of July. I have several horsey events I'd like to attend this summer to collect photographs and (hopefully) sell at. I will also have a sale/ show in November that I'd like to be a part of (they're just taking applications now). In the interim of these events? Hopefully more work. I'm doing art, so, in most instances it's not really work in the drudging, mind-numbing, soul-killing sense of the word. That said, it is still work since it helps pay the bills and keeps my mind razor sharp. Wait, no, coffee takes care of the latter part...but art helps pay for the coffee so it all works out in the cosmic scheme of things.
Anyway, clearly I've wasted some time now and I obviously have work to do. So thanks for listening to me ramble. We'll do it again sometime.

No comments: