Thursday, May 11, 2006

Say it ain't so...

Okay, having designated this as a venue for me to share my art and artistic endeavours I have to stray for a moment...
I wouldn't even normally comment on matter such as this but what the hell happened on American Idol last night? Chris got kicked off...over Catherine!? I'm sorry, but he has way more talent than her and he genuinely seems to deserve and want it.
My only consolation is that he's good enough that if someone in the music industry has an eye for talent (and my hopes are reserved with the likes of Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson wandering around) they'll pick him up and sign him...today. I don't normally get too involved into shows like this except that he actually has talent, him and Elliot. I have to admit that I'm not hopeful for Elliot either because he doesn't dance around on the stage like he's suffering from a severe nervous twitch nor does he have boobs. It feels cool...hell must be freezing over.

No comments: