Thursday, May 18, 2006

I love this paper!

Okay, so here it is, my first real attempt on Colourfix. Pretty good, but I've almost completed another horsey work that I like even more. Yes, the paper is really that good. And, joy of joys, about 5 minutes ago the large sheets I ordered arrived! See? It is true love, the paper and I were meant to be together.
Hopefully I'll get around to finishing up the other work I have but today is a busy day, gotta go buy more coloured pencils and other sundries. It's the Victoria Day long week-end here in Canuck land (or May 2-4 week-end as it is affectionately called). That means planting of flowers and vegetables and afterwards sitting on the deck with Mexican dip and some form of alcoholic beverage. It's a hard life but someone's gotta do it.
So, that said I will be off to take care of business. I may do another update tomorrow but if not I'll be back next week with some form of update and perhaps more completed works to show for it. I can't wait to use this paper again...I've really got stop obsessing....

No comments: