Monday, April 24, 2006

You can't poop?


Okay, here it is... basically finished. I've darkened up the shadows on the flower and a bit of the background. It looks like poop but as I said to one person in regard to children eating artwork and green paint (okay, I made up the green paint part, long story): "Sometimes life hands us poop instead of chocolate."
Again, it's a learning experience and at this point I'm not even sure if I'm going to enter it into the show. I'm going to buy frames tomorrow and I will get a frame for this picture but I'm just ridiculously unenthusiastic about this one. It's a learning experience, it's a learning experience...

On an unrelated note on the radio they're reviewing the list of top un-Sexiest men and they were remarking how surprised they were that Brad Pitt was on the list (at number 100, mind you) but to that I say that I can understand. To me, Brad Pitt resembles a chipmunk. Now I like small, furry, tree-climbing woodland creatures just as much as the next person, but I don't want to make out with one. Just felt I should clear that up.

No comments: