Thursday, April 27, 2006


Hello dear reader. Just thought I'd do a little update before the big jurying tomorrow. Today is the day for submitting work to the show. In considering all of this I haven't been able to figure out why this particular show is causing me so much grief over having works to submit and making sure that everything is just "so". Part of that is just my overall nature but this particular event is making me very anxious.
This pic is the other work I'm submitting with the 'pink flower from Hell and a butterfly' work. Actually, I still haven't titled the butterfly pic but I really like the title I just came up with. I don't think it would go over so well though with the general public or the jurors (but that's another story).
I'm not feeling particularly coherent either because I didn't sleep very well last night. I was in bed by 9:00 which is a bit too early for me and now I've over slept and don't feel relaxed at all.
At any rate, I'll spare you any more of my rambling and hopefully everything will work out well for this show. Seacrest out.

No comments: