Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blogging Anew


Please disregard my last post since clearly I had lost my mind and had no idea what I was talking about.

So it’s a New Year and time for a new approach to things and a fresh start with life in general. The first thing I’d like to mention that’s going to change is this blog (hey, didn’t I say that before??)
What is going to change is the focus of my blog. While art is still going to be a huge part of it I’ve decided to “broaden my horizons” as it were and would like to include writing and gardening, an art form in and of itself (those that had followed me for awhile and know my love of diggin' in the dirt). Right now, unfortunately, life is too busy for me to work on art as much as I’d like to; but not busy enough that I can’t indulge in writing about some of the inexplicable things that happen to me over the course of a day.

The other thing that slowed me down was that my beloved computer finally had enough of my not backing things up and leaving files of a ridiculous size on its hard drive and, well… it died. Tragic, I know, but it happens to the best of us.
So, as it happens, not too long ago I acquired another computer and am now back up and running with memory out the yin yang! I still have to transfer some things (specifically images, which is why there aren’t any in this post) over from the old hard drive and get myself something to back up all my files. I consider my lesson learned.

So I haven’t dropped off the face of the earth, I’ve just been wandering aimlessly on its surface trying to figure out what to do with my blog. I’ve figured it out and hope that you’ll join me for the ride…

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

your alive! ;p
like the new blog look :D

Rita said...

Yup, still alive! :D