Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My Apologies...

Hi folks!

Just a quick post tonight. Sorry about the comment moderation, but as of late (ie- the past few months :o) my blog has been getting spammed.

I'm trying to discourage it and, as such, have had to enable the comment mods... for now. Once I figure a sufficient time has passed (which, staying true to form, I will decide at random) I will remove said moderation and people can post comments again willy-nilly.

I hate comment mods as much as the next person ('cause really... who can read those 'word verification' things properly) but until folks from countries I have yet to visit stop posting free fornication links in my comment section they have to stay in place.


Stay tuned for later this week when I post more art and general banter! :)

No comments: