Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good- bye 2008, Hello 2009!

"Cherry Bowl" ACEO
Coloured pencil on Mi-Teintes
Copyright Rita Woodburne


Hi there, dear reader!

Well, 2008 is coming to a close and the New Year will soon be upon us. I hope so far you've had wonderful celebrations with family and friends and that you're all ready to ring in the New Year tomorrow night. I have lots of plans for the coming year and next week I'm going to be sharing some of those plans with you because, really, if I don't list them for the world to see I may just conveniently "forget" about doing some of them. :)


So, with a party of my own to get ready for tomorrow night I have to go and start getting the house tidied up which, if you could see the amount of firewood bark Cutter has spread around the house, is no small task in and of itself.
I hope you'll come back next week when I plan on posting my 2009 Artsy- Fartsy plan and until then may we all bid farewell to 2008. See you next year!

"Farewell 2008" ACEO
Coloured pencil on Mi-Teintes
Copyright Rita Woodburne

4 comments:

Ann said...

I don't know how you get such definition of light in these little ACEOs - they just glow! Hope you enjoy your new year's celebration and I'll look forward to seeing what you have planned for 2009 :)

Rita said...

Thanks Ann! Very, very sharp pencils, that's all I can say. :)

Stay tuned for the 2009 plan!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fabulous New Year's celebration. That last piece is beautiful; great composition and I love how you detailed the liquid. :D Happy 2009!

Rita said...

Thanks Meg, and a happy 2009 to you too!

The celebrations were a blast and (I think) a good time was had by all. :D