Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bon Voyage

"The Autumn Barn" ACEO
Copyright Rita Woodburne


Welcome back, dear reader!

I just wanted to give you a heads up that this will be the last post for about 2 weeks as the Other Half and I are heading off to New Hampshire in a couple of days for a week-long vacation with a stop in Boston on the way back to visit my brother.

We’ve been looking forward to this trip for some time now and I can’t think of a better time of year to visit a state like New Hampshire (we’re staying in North Conway if you want to get particular) so we can enjoy the scenery and weather. We’ve got lots of outdoor activities planned and I’ve cleared off the memory card for my camera and picked up another card just for good measure because I plan on taking oodles of pictures.

So, with that in mind if you’ll be so kind as to excuse me I’ve got more chores than I care to count that need to get done before we’re off on our big adventure. Until our return, keep on art-ing!

No comments: