Monday, December 03, 2007

Show the library the money!!

"Do You See What I See?" ACEO can be bid on here.
Copyright Rita Woodburne


Happy December, dear reader!

So the show on Saturday was super, still a bit quieter than we had hoped, but it was the first year we've done this show and all in all the library made a tidy little profit and everyone was happy about that. In addition, I also accepted to be the assistant to the library's Art-Coordinator, Cynthia Guthrie. It's a volunteer position, which makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and already we're kicking around oodles of fundraiser ideas for next year.

Since we're getting closer to the Holidays, as I mentioned before, my free time has become increasingly sparse. With that in mind I may be missing a few posts here and there this month, I just figured I should warn you so that you don't go into withdrawl. Try to pull yourself together and cope with the situation and rest assured that once the higglety-pigglety nature of the season passes I'll be back to posting regularly... primarily because I'll be strung out on Christmas chocolate and will need an outlet that forces me to sit still for longer than 10 minutes.

So, on that note I'll sign off. I have commissions that need to be finished up and several other pieces that need to be started. I also have to go stoke the fireplace because I can't feel my fingertips anymore.

Toodles!

2 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Hi,
Just found your work on ebay. Love your horses and cats. My favorite subjects.
Mare-y Christmas & Appy Holidays!
Jen

Rita said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for stopping by and for the compliments! And a Mare-y Christmas to you too! :)