Friday, December 28, 2007

Pass the antacid, please.

"Mike at Ottercreek- Take 3", coloured pencil on Mi-Teintes
Private Commission
Copyright Rita Woodburne
Head here to find out more about having a commission done or
e-mail me at rita @ ritawoodburne.com for more info.



Well dear reader, I can honestly say that over the past week I've never eaten so much food in my life, nor do I want to do it again any time soon.

Santa was good to me, despite my naughty behaviour this year, and I sense that there will be more art supplies in my near future, specifically some Coloursoft pencils from Derwent. I have yet to try these pencils out but a local art supply store is going to be carrying them soon and I'm already getting my camping gear ready to set up in front of the store so I can make sure I'm right there when they arrive. A bit over the top? Yes. But I do love a good pencil and from what I've heard, these ones are awesome!

I've also been tweaking my plan for 2008. I won't be posting it until next week because there are still some things that I want to mull over before I make any final decisions about how I want to proceed. That and I'm still trying to figure out the best way to break it down.


I'm going to leave today's post at that. I have a house to clean and I've been trying to get back into the artwork swing of things. I just started working on some art again after not doing anything in a week and I must say, while the break was good I was quite happy to get pencil to paper again.

So on that note I'll sign off. I hope that the week-end is good for you, dear reader, and that the excitement of starting a fresh new year is building. Back next week!

No comments: