Monday, November 19, 2007

Cooking n' Commissions

"Amber Eyes" ACEO can be bid on here.
Copyright Rita Woodburne


Well hello there, dear reader. Today is just a quick pop in to let you know that I didn't turn into a pumpkin and I apologize for not doing a longer post today but I picked up some more commissions last week that are supposed to be Christmas gift and, quite frankly, I need to hustle to get them done. That was quite the run-on sentence.

Anyhoo, I do promise an artsy post on Wednesday and I hope everyone out there is gearing up for the Holidays which I've always believed started when the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) puts out their Holiday edition of their foodie magazine. I picked one up this week-end and you bet your bippy that there are some tasty looking recipies! I'm going to try making one of the dishes tonight and in the event that it doesn't work out I have Kraft Dinner on standby.

If you'll excuse me, I have a commission to finish up and then it's off to the kitchen to chop up ingredients that I can't pronounce. Back on Wednesday!

No comments: