Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO!!

Your chance to direct me in every little nit-picky detail
for the creation of your very own custom ACEO can be bid on here.
"Time to Play?" ACEO - Private Collection
Copyright Rita Woodburne



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I dunno what happened. For some reason on Monday I thought that Halloween was on Thursday and clearly I was wrong. So no art post for today and instead I spent the day carving pumpkins (see, I was still being artistic), cleaning the house and being just oh so giddy with myself because tomorrow is the QAC Gallery Opening for November and December as well as the start of the Art Walk in downtown Belleville and guess what? The art of yours truly was chosen to grace the front of the e-mail newsletter that's sent out to hundreds of members.

Tickled, just tickled I am!!

So, tomorrow I plan on stuffing myself full of left over Halloween sugar and going to the opening reception from 4-6 pm. If you happen to be in the neighbourhood pop on by the QAC Gallery (at 36 Bridge St. E in Belleville) and say 'Hi' as well as get a gander at all the other artists displaying their talent on the Art Walk. Heck, I'm pretty sure they'll even let you buy some art, should you feel so inclined. ;)

If you'll excuse me now I have to go prepare dinner and get ready for the hoardes of little people that will be coming to my door soon requesting that I throw candy into a bag.

No comments: