Monday, May 07, 2007

MIA- One camera

"The Wanderer" 11x14, coloured pencil on pastelboard
$300.00, please contact artist to purchase.
Copyright Rita Woodburne


Welcome to the start of a new week, dear reader. I don't know what your week is going to consist of but mine is going to be spent working my hiney off so I can get ready for my first show this week end. I'm looking forward to this one because it's being held in the town I used to work near and there's going to be horses galore there...it doesn't get much better than that!

Today I was going to do a WIP post for some ACEO's I've been working on but in my higglety-pigglety state of mind this past week-end I seem to have forgotten my camera in my truck and the Other Half took said vehicle to work today. Therefore, I have nothing and I'll simply look at this as a blessing in disguise since it's now going to force me to get work done in preparation for this week-end.

See? I love it when an unintentional plan comes together.

Back on Wednesday with art...really!

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Good luck at the show and good luck getting prepared for it. :)

Rita said...

Thanks Jennifer!
I fully intend to load up on Timmie's coffee before I go 'cause it's going to be a looong day and I'll need my caffine to get through it!

Regula Scheifele said...

All the best for the upcoming show - I'm sure it'll be a great success!
"The Wanderer" is a great piece, love your use of colour.
Amira

Jennifer Rose said...

Don't mention Tim Hortons :p I'm craving flavoured tea you can't get here. :( (that and I want to gorge myself on timbits :p)

Rita said...

Thanks Amira, I hope I come home with a vehicle devoid of art and full of money! :D

Jennifer- Don't we all want to gorge on Timbits?