Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Jump!

"Black, White and Red All Over" ACEO can be bid on here.

Welcome back, dear reader. There's actually not much exciting news to share today on the art front, although I wholeheartedly encourage you to visit my eBay and bid to your heart's content on the ACEO's I have listed.

So what can I tell you?
Well, I'm working on several pieces right now that are all on the cusp of being done as well as some commissioned pieces that need to be finished up. I also have some other projects that need to be started in anticipation of the upcoming show season. It's true, before we know it Spring will be here and then Summer and then instead of complaining about the cold we'll be complaining about the heat. What we won't be complaining about is the shortage of outdoor activities to attend to...like art fairs! I enjoy doing art fairs and I'd like to have a nice body of work for people to choose from. I'm also planning at least two Open Houses this year so I'd be well suited to have works for those as well. With that in mind I have a lot of creative energy today so I'd better use it wisely!
On the topic of using time wisely I'm also looking forward to watching America's Next Top Model tonight since I missed it last week due to my tooth drama. Now I'm going to have to catch up on who hates who and who is the most catty of the group. It's very important stuff, you know.

For another great segway: On the topic of nonsensical entertainment, for you 80's hair band fans I do have some unfortunate news. It is indeed true that VanHalen will not be re-uniting for a tour. I guess there won't be any encore presentation of Roth's acoustic version of "Jump"...a version that never should have come to fruition in the first place. It makes me ill just thinking about it.

Sorry my post isn't as long today but I really must go and work on some art. On Friday I hope you're in for some lengthy reading because I'll be touching on the subject of motivation and referring you, dear reader, to another blog post that is a must read for all you procrastinators out there. Until then!

No comments: