Friday, March 23, 2007

Another year older...

...okay, so really it's tomorrow that I turn another year older but I figure there's no harm in throwing in an extra day of celebration, it is Friday after all. Tomorrow I turn 28 which I really look at as just being 2 years away from 30 and how I managed to last this long is beyond me.
I don't really have any special plans for tomorrow but I do intend to eat whatever decadent foods I can get my hands on and goofing off at any opportunity. Maybe I'll have a nap too.

So there's not much to post today because I have lots of art stuff that I need to get done before this afternoon and I'm already behind schedule so I really must get to work. Be sure to check back on Monday when I'll have the first WIP of an ACEO, exciting stuff!

Since it is the week-end I'll leave you with these corny jokes:

Q- Did you hear about the vertically challenged psychic that robbed a bank?
A- Now there's a small medium at large.

and...

If a tree falls on a mime in the forest...who cares?

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: