Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Looky here!

Gotcha to look, didn't I?
Okay, so it wasn't really that hard because if you weren't interested in reading what I had to say, dear reader, I would assume that you'd just shake you head, think to yourself "She's a cracker" and go somewhere else.
There isn't any art to post today, I've got about 7 works on the go right now and absolutely no time to complete them...at least not this week anyway. I'm in a mood of shameless self-promotion so I've been busy on the interweb looking for more ways to get my name out and preparing a bunch of advertising things since, yes, Christmas will be upon us.

Don't make that face. It's true. I know, I know, it's only August but those who are prepared live to make it through the Holiday season with out having a nervous breakdown.

If you're going through withdrawl and need to see some of my art and you haven't already made it over to my website, you can go here to my store at Etsy and see some of my art. Heck, you can even buy it there too! Doesn't get much better than that, does it?

No comments: