Sunday, February 21, 2010

Salt with my foot would be fine, thank you.

Methinks I spoke too soon.

So, apparently this week we're getting nothing but snow, snow and more snow. I guess you folks in the USA are tired of looking at the white stuff in places it shouldn't even be (no, not there... get your mind out of the gutter!)

ACEO WIP- Unnamed as of yet.
Coloured pencil on Mi-Teintes


That said, after the wonky weather we've been having who knows how long it'll even stay on the ground. :/

So I've started a few more ACEO's and some larger pieces. Now, if I could just get around to completing one of them that would be super. I think I'm in one of those phases where I need to start a whole whack of art, realize that I have 53 pieces on the go and not one of them is done and then go through a period where all I do is complete pieces.

Yup, that sounds about right.

"Touch of Colour" ACEO
Coloured pencil on Mi-Teintes
Copyright Rita Woodburne


So, having said that I believe I should go work on some of said pieces. Back later this week with more art... providing we're not buried under 9 feet of snow.

Toodles!

No comments: