Saturday, November 01, 2008

Second Last Show

I hope you had a spooky Halloween dear reader!

With that behind us I feel that it's now safe (and appropriate) to mention that next week-end I will be showing and selling my work at the Tyendinaga Township Rec Hall as part of the Melrose Artist and Artisans Show. There will be 22 artists and artisans in total and the event runs both Saturday and Sunday from 10 am - 4 pm.

"Plentiful" ACEO- I'll post a better pic later
Coloured pencil on Mi-Teintes
Copyright Rita Woodburne


If you happen to be in the area and want to get a head start in your Christmas shopping be sure to stop by (the Rec Hall is located at 363 McFarlane rd) to see the work on display. The bonus to this event is that a portion of proceeds go the the Tyendinaga Twp Public Library so not only will you be supporting local artists you'll also be supporting literacy in our community as well.

I just wanted to mention it and just inc ase you think you may forget about it between now and next week-end don't worry, I'll be sure to mention it again next week! ;)

No comments: