Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October is a busy month (who knew?!)

Hi there, dear reader!


"A Warm Welcome" ACEO
Coloured pencil on Mi-Teintes
Copyright Rita Woodburne


Just wanted to pop in to show off some art and to let you know that I will be MIA this week as I have several tasks that need to get finished up and, more importantly, I’m the MC for a good friend’s wedding which is taking place this Friday.

I've got a fair bit to do before the end of the week and, in staying true to form, have grossly underestimated how much time I really needed to get everything done. Good thing I work well under pressure, eh?

"Bowl With Rainier Cherries" ACEO
Coloured pencil on Mi-Teintes
Copyright Rita Woodburne


So, with that in mind I will sign off now. I'll be back next week with more art, more frivolity and with any luck some embarassing wedding stories to relay (and if I'm really lucky, embarassing pictures as well!)

Toodles!

No comments: