Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Return

"Number One" ACEO can be bid on here.
Copyright Rita Woodburne

I’m back!

So the week-end was great and although I didn’t get to take as many pictures as I would've liked, I did have a fantastic time and got to meet lots of new people and see some folks I hadn’t seen in awhile.

Today’s post is going to be short again because I have another show on Thursday that will probably wipe me out, it’s from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. which makes for a veeeeery long day. However, it’s a show that’s been going on for the past 24 years and is well attended so I’ll be sure to drink my coffee, eat my cookies and keep the sugar buzz going at least until I get home where I will hopefully collapse in a pile of money...hey, I can dream can’t I?

So, as promised I’ve got some pictures to show of the natural stunner that is Bon Echo. It was fun, the weather was great, I made some sales and I’ll do it all again next year!

I thought perhaps some Smurfs lived here. I knocked on it but they didn't answer...maybe Gargamel finally got them?

This was the guard squirrel assigned to our campsite. I tried to sell him some art but he screamed at me and ran up a tree. Later he then tried to eat my candies. I had to tell him the candy was for paying customers.

Just some absolutely hideous scenery. Terrible, just terrible...

Finally...The Rock:



PS- I will resume my gardening posts on Friday as I’ve accumulated an abundance of Patty Pan squash. Want to know what that is? Tune in on Friday and find out...oh yeah, and how to consume them as quickly as they grow!

2 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Gorgeous scenery!! The squirrel looks like he already ate a bag of candy.

Too bad PattyPan squash is too lumpy to make a good frisbee, cause the stuff is vile to eat (not a squash fan).

Rita said...

I suspect the squirrels are extremely well fed. Instead of walking, this little fellow probably could've rolled himself along the ground.

Hmmm, I never thought of trying to use it as a frisbee... :p