Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm melting...

Friday again and it’s hotter than all bejeezus... for May, that is. I must admit, dear reader, that I’m actually very tired today and because of the impending thunderstorm I have a brutal headache. I also have to get ready for another show this week-end, Sunday to be exact, and I still have yet to decide which pieces I’ll be taking with me.
So, on that note of “Hi, my name is Rita and I’m a tired, disorganized artist.” I leave you with this ACEO that is currently up for bidding on my eBay and the other piece which was an experiment with watercolour pencils on Colourfix pastel paper and then layered with my beloved Prisma’s over top. I did it as part of the 'Spring Flower Challenge' in the coloured pencil forum over at WetCanvas! Quite frankly, I’m rather pleased with the whole darn thing and, therefore, pleased with myself. Enjoy your week-end!

"Deep in the Jungle" ACEO can be bid on here.
Copyright Rita Woodburne

"Inspired"- 5x7, watercolour pencils and coloured pencil on Colourfix
Copyright Rita Woodburne
SOLD

No comments: